Hey guys..so sunny outside!! I'm just going to take advantage of this loveliness =b.
Summer Plans
I should have lots planned but i don't seem to want to plan it.. lazy maybe? I'm supposed to get some work experience.. but I think I'll start searching next week >_<. This is what I was thinking of doing a month ago
-Go to the Peak District
-Edinburgh for a few days
-Complete my portfolio
-Read the rest of Game of Thrones 1,2,3
-Watch the rest of Running Man
-Redecorate my room
-Practice guitaring
-Buy a road bike.. and start cycling
-Catch up with some friends
-Practice my Mandarin
-Learn how to make tasty food
-Find a work experience placement for Architecture
-Avoid results day completely.. lol i'm kidding
-Go to the rest of the open days I havent't been to..Edinburgh, Cardiff, Sheffield, Leicester
-Upload my China Blog videos from last year.. yes guys I'm going to finally do it =D!
-Film some youtube videos for fun with some of my friends..
-Film 'Friend does my makeup'-Amy
-Film 'Brother does my make up'-Brother
-I was thinking to get carebear to do one with me.. but I think there's too many make up tags here.
-Also my brother's getting a new piano.. so we'll be filming some covers if they turn out ok.
Updates
Yeah I'm hoping my summer will actually be quite chilled out.. I won't be doing much work.. apart from maybe going through C3,C2 and C1 again to keep on top of my poor maths skills. I actually have instagram now =O.. and tbh I was confused when I first got it.. it's a lot of hassle for a picture.. but hey I actually like taking photos.. but gotta say its much better to take photos on a SLR camera.<--Just saying. I laugh at my own hashtags which is probably the saddest thing ever.. but who wouldn't laugh at #walkintoabinbag? I actually enjoy taking the mick out of my friends more that the whole photo thing.. just the right platform to do it =b. My iPhone is no longer my current phone because the battery has completely died because it's 5 years old. Me and my brother went to the Apple Store and they said they didn't have the right parts for it because it is now considered a 'vintage phone'. The worse thing is that it's got all of my 154 contacts on it..which may make my life a bit hard. I don't really want to send out one of those I've lost your number messages on facebook.. but I'll just ask who the person is when they text/call. I have also discovered my new favourite ice cream.. the flavour will always be vanilla but I found something better than Haagen Dazs=O.. yeah I said it! It's called Cornish Dairy Ice Cream.. and its the dankish thing ever. It makes Haagen Dazs look overrated :/.
Today
I've just been for a jog with my family.. and it's been the first proper time my brother has run alongside me.. and it is the FUNNEST THING.. I cant even run properly because it's so funny...I shall film it one day. Just going to go out with my mum in town...Really want to take advantage of breaking up earlier than the rest of the country.. don't like packed places.
Note of the day
Wash your hands after you apply sunscreen.. because it you decide to run your eyes.. they will feel like they are on fire.
Rediscovered song from 2007
Utada Hikara-First Love
Instagram
quyphungte
Happy Hoildays guys..
QPTxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment