Friday, 21 June 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

Hope you enjoy this randomness...
1) Middle name means phoenix.. first name means precious.. us chinese kids have cool names right?
2) I love the sound of rain
24/9/2012.. Blurry but as least I look happy =D
3) Tea/Coffee lover
4) Love most things korean >_<
5) Big bang theory & how I met your mother =O
6) Never dyed my hair
7) Been supporting Maria Sharapova and Roger Federer since 2004 when they won Wimbledon
8) Sushi <3 nom nom nom
9) Extremely good at remembering birthdays, so much that I make an effort to forget them
10) When I swim I look like I'm drowning
11) I'm that girl that accidentally steals your hair tie in chemistry and biology practicals cause I forget to give them back or forget whose it is.
12) Design technology is my favorite subject and is in a league of it's own
13) I'm quite tolerate without sleep, just after 48 hours my brain can feel a bit funny.. but I'm a survivor when it comes to anything less.
14) I've kept all my birthday cards since I was 9
15) I'm allergic to avocado                                                  
16) Lee Min Ho.. can be my boyfriend any day
17) I like calm places, with hills and trees.. I guess a nice place to jog
18) I rather you get me a birthday card than a present
19) I like being independent
20) One of my dreams is to live in a house I design, and have a workshop where I can make furniture for my kids.
21) I don't like gossip, and I don't trust it.
22) My best friend goes by the nickname of Army.. and if you don't know her she's the most wonderful person.
23) I want to run the London Marathon one day.. in a decent time :)
24) Birthday: 24th September
25) Running man is a must watch
26) I can't dance, at least I don't think I can :/
27) I'm no light weight when it comes to alcohol.. ask my friends
28) Not subscribed to any youtubers even though I'm on YouTube most days
29) Have twitter but don't use it, don't have instagram or whatsapp... yeah I know what you're thinking who doesn't..
30) I used to have braces for a over 2 years.. my teeth were that bad
31) My shoe size is 4.5
32) I suck at ice skating...and when I do go I get blisters which sometimes burst awrhhh 0.o?!
33) When I meet up with friends or see my friends in college, they always say 'have you shrunk, I swear you were never this short before'.. news flash! You've just grown =b
34) This time last year I was still on holiday in China (Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD)
35) Favourite ice cream: Vanilla.. especially Haagen Daaz
36) Yearbook name: The one with the name you can't pronounce
37) Professional Mosquito Killer
38) I learnt my 12 times table off by heart when I was in year 2
39) Switzerland is the most beautiful place I've been in my life
40) I can't but help to dance to Only Girl and Give me everything tonight..best club songs
41) Introvert
42) The people I tease the most, are the ones I love the most
43) I can play the recorder.. I'm that skilled =b
44) I walk around in my PJs all day.. and tuck my trousers into socks like a farmer..
45) I drink water endlessly
46) I'm anemic, so if I faint don't get scared.. I'll wake up
47) There is no point me going to school without my glasses O.O
48) I sound like someone's mum when you're my friend.
49) =__=* in the last few seconds of writing this.. I touched the bottom of my foldable chair and fell on my arse owww! The chair is now broken ='(
50) My phone is the 1st Generation iphone

QPTxxx

2 comments:

  1. no ='(, everyone grows but me. Actually WAIT!.. you're one of those people who say it =__=*

    ReplyDelete