Urban Pie..yummmm
Starbucks 3/11/12
Buy one get one free festive drinks. Have to be honest, I didn't like any of them..The Pumpkin Latte is probably the only one I like.. that and Frappuccinos and Caramel Macchiato.
Train journey to Northampton
Costa's Honeycomb hot chocolate...
yeah I know I drink a lot hot drinks. This is by FAR the best hot chocolate out there guys. I've never had a costa's before this year...and I haven't tried it enough to know what everything in the shop tastes like. (plus £3 for coffee everyday is excessive if you don't work). But from what I've had.. the coffee tastes better, the hot chocolate tastes better. I did think I loved Starbucks.. but tbh I know how overrated it is. Defo like Costa.. but obviously having Cadbury's Instant hot chocolate will do me just fine >.<.
Pile of mugs-As you can see..most of my tea/coffee is made at home xD. Often I just pile my mugs up and take them all to the kitchen..when my room gets too packed. And no I don't drink that much a day because I'm at college.. so it's just a cup of tea after college. On weekends however.. I have about 3 throughout a day.. but that is max.
Sunshine =D.. still cold though
New glasses hehe
Costa- Caffe Caramel.. please guys don't make the mistake of putting in 6 sugars.. note to self not ALL sugar is as bad quality as McDonalds =_=*
7/12/12
Tesco Shopping. I hardly go grocery shopping.. so I went hyper when I saw these Hello Kittys.. (no =__=..I am not a hardcore HK fan) <-- that comment isn't sarcasm..
I'm actually not.. but they looked cool still =).My brothers actually didn't see me put them in.. it was funny cause as we went to the checkout.. they were still in there xD. But obviously Asda all the way <3
Nom~
Blue & Gold-Crappy phone image =S
Hey angel, you duh sexy...
8/12/12- My brother some how dragged me out to look for
ukuleles.. so we were in the music store for 2 hours =b..
Treeee <(^__^)>
=O Sparklieee
QPT xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment