Generally
I thought I'd take the oppurtunity to blog again.. cause over the past couple weeks.. I have had random thoughts and thought I'd share some of these thoughts with you.. =).I'm the sort of person that really doesnt like being judged for one incidence or from just one meeting.. cause how can someone just judge you just on that? Sometimes I feel a bit on edge when I meet new people.. and of course you want to make a good impression..but you don't have a clue what sort of person they are.. but sometimes you could be put into a situation which doesn't show what sort of person you are. I guess some people are better at showing themselves than others. I guess I try to be as "Quy" as possible.. basically myself. Sometimes its hard, cause you look at the other person and you start judging them too. Generally I am someone that thinks alot, and I care alot about random things, unnecessary.. but I guess you could say its my personality? To be honest I judge very quicky, even if I say I hate being judged myself. Which is something, I guess we all can't help sometimes.. based on personal experiences and stuff. So I guess first impressions count the most. It's weird cause up till now, the time I am actually totally myself is when I don't judge people. Like when I was on hoilday, I was totally off guard about loads of stuff.. I was just happy to be where I was..and if I would meet new people then that was a bonus. I did, but unfortunately long distance communication is troublesome. The only picture I have actually shared of my hoilday last summer.. Think this was France <3
I think its easiest to make friends under a certain environment like school, or clubs, or work, family.. times when we see people regularly. And in some cases its up to people to make the effort to talk to you. And for that you need to make the right impressions.
That bit on top is mainly friendship based.. but I guess its the same for starting relationships. We can all judge on people's appearances.. but when it comes down to it.. it is seriously all about the person. There is no point loving a girl/guy based on their looks.. when their personality sucks. Not saying all attractive people have bad personalities cause some have both which is great ^__^.. I'm saying that there's more to it. It's like.. ok... say if you get married to a girl/guy that looks attractive.. and you realise what sort of person they are.. their not going to stay beautiful in your eyes for long. Personally I don't think my friends are very shallow.. but sometimes I see people complain about how they haven't got a hope in the world to find someone. YO IDOIT.. STOP LOOKING AT THE HOT CHICS/HUNKS and IGNORING THE DECENT GIRLS/GUYS who are standing right next to you. Are you a fool=b? Btw this is not directed at any of you.. its just a post, so don't think this has a reference to anyone lol but if you're that kind of person..listen up =b. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwqpMHhDBAU.Check this kpop vid.. some of its based on my blog.. you might even laugh.. maybe =b
----------------------------------------Personally
I don't think I'd mind an average looking guy.. as long as he makes me laugh every day (as corny as it sounds =b) and he's caring.. that sorta thing. Why do I not wear make up? (again I've said this 100 times over by now.. I'm gona turn into one of those old asian ladies who repeat themselves =/) but in context.. number 1)-I literally have 10 mins max to get out the house for school, 2)-I don't want people to get used to a face which isnt mine, 3)-Do you know how much it costs?? I rather buy food! 4)-You have to train for years (girls in my school start in year 7.. they are amazing at it atm.. so if I start..I look like a clown) 5)-I want people to like me for me.. so when I meet someone.. they will love me whether in or without makeup. This is why years ago.. I used to wear like trackies and chavy jackets and OMG trainers everyday.. cause its toooo comfortable and I didn't care cause the day I find someone who loves me in sweats (reference to clothes here.. not actual SWEAT ==).. will be worth it. There's nothing wrong with makeup (I've said this for ages now).. I just suck at it.. but laterly if you see me in town.. I might have some on.. cause it gives me condifence. I've started becoming more aware of my clothes laterly. I used to wear black jeans, trainers and a hoodie a couple years back.. and then over the years my clothing has started to range. Normally I used to just wear the normal neutral colours.. like navy,black,beige.. but now I really like red,green,blue.. I like vibrant things. I guess it makes a change.
Burger Bullies =___=-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another note.. I've noticed over the years.. that when someone who are a bit chubbier than others eats maccies or kfc.. people either say "look at that fattie"..and then say "stop eating".. when skinny people eat the same junk as those people. Since when did it become socially exceptable for it to be alright to tease people when you eat the same junk? Yeah I know.. their bigger and they should stop... but you can't really say that when you're doing the same thing. I duno know is it makes sense.. basically what I'm trying to say if, everyone has a difference shape and size.. you can't look down on people for how they are... people have different builds. You can't judge someone else without fully knowing their situation. Maybe they exercise 10 times more than you do.. and are still how they are? Maybe they have been to maccies for months and wanted to treat themselves? Maybe that person has family problems and has no friends? People shouldn't judge without knowing the full story.
A random experience--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think once I met a completely new person.. and I was friendly (I hope).. and that person gave me evils? Now when someone does something like that... I just think wow that person is really quick to judge ..and some people are going to be like that. Fairplay right? And my judgement is that.. they are quick to judge me..and I can't do much about that. Think about your closest friends and think.. whether they judge you alot.. not much right? That's cause after brief judgements past and you understand one another . The main point is that judging people makes it harder for you to meet people that could be very special to you. For most people.. talking to people for a couple days, hours or minutes is enough for them to see whether they want to know you. And fair enough that's fine. Size,looks,weight,bad situations,one time encounters shouldn't be a factor for judgement.
Overall point----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly I can't say I don't judge.. but not based on appearance.. I base it on attitude.. and try my best to understand most things. Sometimes when you want to get to know someone..the right oppurtunities don't set you on track. Some people are either too busy or not interested. BUT don't worry plenty fish in the sea. For any people you think "darn that moment came and gone".. I guess their just missing out on meeting a great person, there are so many future moments to come.
Good luck.. hope some of this makes sense.. sorry if this has bored you
QPTxxx (ahhhhh coffee xDDD)
No comments:
Post a Comment