GUyssssssssss...... TODAY.. was my last day of year 11 =O, Can't actually believe that 5 years have already passed.. like really? Where the hell did the years go? I think yr 7 & yr 11 were the best years for me.. just so many good times :)). Sorta emotional day cause it was the last official day for some people that aren't coming back into our sixth form.. but hey I'll be back xD. I can't actually believe.. no more english lessons,ICT,spanish,geography and all the others ones I'm not taking ><. I cba to think abt sixth form.. I just wana get pass these exams and enjoy my summer hoildays. After we broke up for half day.. me and my friends went into town.. to watch a film,shopping.. erm take pictures with shop assisants?? Lol seriously if you think this is strange, your not the only one.. believe me ==. Good day out tho xD.
Stupid me
Instead of writing in my form tutor's thank you card.. I wrote in my geography teacher's card twice.. I quote "Sir thank for being such a great form tutor and saving me from all those late detentions".. cough my geography teacher is a woman ==! I also managed to get permanent marker on the desk.. and later got it off thankfuly :).
MAKEUP.. like seriously?
Ok soo cause it was the last day of school.. I decided that I wanted to try wearing some make up again.. now if you know me.. I don't even touch make up.. i cba to spend time on it, money on it and also rely on it. But today I thought I would.. bearing in mind that I havn't put on make up since my birthday.. which is in September. It's now May. This morning I just tried to put mascara on.. and it went EVERYWHERE.. I'm not joking.. like seriously everywhere == (you don't want to know where).. so basically I had to wash my face 3 times or something? I'm a total amateur.. compared to some girls that start at the in year 7 or 8. I duno.. i managed to get it looking exceptable.. but i honestly don't think it helps me look THAT much better.. maybe because I'm crap at doing my own make up? I came home.. and I just washed it all off..felt all fresh again ><. I hate being crap at something, just like how much I dislike ice skating cause I can't do it :/. Now I've figured out another thing I don't particularly enjoy =b.
Mum + her beloved singing ==
One of my most viewed blogs is of the one of my mum singing opera everytime i try to sleep ==... but this blog is totally postive.. well for me it is. The other day my next door neighbour rang at our door, but my mum was out.. so i answered the door. Basically she came round to ask my mum not to sing at 1am in the morning cause its soo loud.. and it woke her kids up. I was just like, aww i'm sorry.. I tell my mum all the time :/. BUT lol soo funny that my neighbours have complained.. feel bad for my mum.. but at least shes now less likely to sing when i revise xD. Like seriously who decides to start singing EXTREMELY loudly at 1am??
Been a really awesome few weeks.. stressful at times, but I've finally decided I havn't got that A* in art.. cause I don't think I worked hard enough and maybe not to the standard that I would have liked to do it in.. oh well. Maybe an A if I'm lucky then.. we'll have to wait and see :)
I'm sorry I havn't blogged much over these past few weeks.. too much to do.. in a way I don't want to write that much anymore. But guys enjoy reading this.. I probs publish a post thats already been written in my drafts.. or maybe just not publish another one for a while. Revision is taking priority.. since my first exam is less than 2 weeks away. Plan to go jogging with Dee tmrw.. brother is going back to uni on sunday. Tc guys ^____^.. good luck in your exams!!!
QPTxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment