Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Valentines day '11

Well hey xD.. sorry its been a while since I've been on, and apologies to the late "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY" message.. I've been caught up in busy-ness (thts not a word). So yh hw was ur valentines day? =b... I didn't really do anything special, just got my mum some flowers (with a vase ^^) and some chocolates. Lol I told her I was in a traffic jam, and i'd be late.. I came in and was like SURPRISEE.. I swear my mum can be so cute sometimes. I was just happy to make her happy really.. u gota love ur family right? I mean its for couples too, but single people dont have to be sad on valentines day, unless somethng unfortunate happened :/


Over the past years, valentines has been eventful, just thinking about when I was like 13? I was so young, and I did so many childish things. I remembr going cinemas with S(as mates).. and how he liked my stripy hello kitty hand warmers? I duno and I remember going to the park aswell.. the times when I was so innocent (not saying Im not now, but mre back then) I havn't really had a proper valentine tbh, I'm not too fussed either.. my mum can be my valentines every year now >.<.
I mean it would be nice and everything, but how can you ask a friend, without giving the wrong message? And how do you ask someone you like, without feeling like you will get rejected?
I try to keep life simple, and have fun with my friends. But I hate the feeling of not feeling good enough.. like you don't stand a chance. And one of the worst feelings is actually knowing someone you like, likes someone else? And you know that if you were given the chance, you would show them what love is and that you would care for them more than that person they liked.

School is a rush, its not come to that depressing stage for me yet.. just need more time to do stuff.. e.g art and DT coursewrk. I should be doing it now.. and I probs will do an all nighter again. I got my braces tighten again.. double powerchain ==.. they're gna hurt tmrw. When I was on the bus going there.. OMG I actually got the most disturbing stare from a man I have ever experienced in my life.. it made me feel sick the way he stared at me.. you know.. I was just looking around when I was sitting on the bus.. GEEZ (runs to get a bucket).. how on earth and people be that purvy? I have my personal statement to write tonight aswell.. for my sixth form interview.. wish me luck ^___^!

QPT xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment