Hufffff......exams are over, xDD...After having 1-2hrs of sleep last night, I really am tired. If your wondering why I'm not asleep, its because I'm staying up to do some coursewrk :(. But yh, I've just got back from open evening and it was alrite >.<. I'm set on what A levels I wana do, I think Maths, Physics, Art and Product Design. If any of you guys have been out tonight, its actually REALLY cold :S, oh and theres a full moon (looks so prty-didnt have my camera on me tho).
These days, I can't help but feel stressed, cauz theres actually so much to do, I can't think properly. Even though writing this blog would seem a waste of time, I'm just trying to find a new way to relax. Talking to people always gets them stressed as well, so I'm trying to avoid that from now on.
The main thing that has got me stressed recently, is finding something out.. that people have done to someone you love. If you knew, maybe you would understand... its something I don't think I will ever let go. I don't think I've been so furious in my life? Idoits is a nice way to put it, but honestly they are TWATs ==! If I actually come face to face to them one day, I honestly do not know what I would do.
Everyone is always saying to turn the other cheek and just ignore it, but sometimes it feels soo right to not ignore it. Normally I just let things go, or let things go over time, but on this occasion... I don't think I've ever wanted to lash out so much? Thank god I had my friend by my side, thxs ^___^ mate. Sometimes I wonder why people do the things they do, is it because they havn't got a life themselves? Or is it because their what you call idoits :(?
QPTxx
No comments:
Post a Comment